1. When is mid-autumn festival?
Mid-Autumn celebration is commended every year on the fifteenth day of the eighth month on the lunisolar schedule. This year, it falls on September 21st.
2. What is mid-autumn festival?
The Mid-Autumn Festival otherwise called Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival is a customary Chinese celebration celebrated by China and numerous East and Southeast Asian individuals affected by China. It is the second-most significant occasion after Chinese New Year with a set of experiences going back more than 3,000 years when the Emperor of China loved the moon for plentiful harvests.
3. How to celebrate mid-autumn festival?
The Mid-Autumn Festival is the second most significant celebration in China after the Chinese New Year. Chinese individuals praise it by get-together for suppers, venerating the moon, lighting paper lamps, eating mooncakes, and so on
4. Who celebrates mid-autumn festival?
The Full Moon Festival, or Mid-Autumn Festival, is a collect celebration celebrated by ethnic Chinese and Vietnamese individuals on the fifteenth day of the eighth month of the Chinese Han and Vietnamese schedules.
5. How to say mid-autumn festival in Chinese?
1. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
In Chinese: 中秋快乐!
Zhōng qiū kuài lè!
2. Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
In Chinese: 祝你和你的家人中秋快乐
Zhù nǐ hé nǐ de jiā rén zhōng qiū kuài lè
3. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
In Chinese: 祝福中秋佳节快乐，月圆人圆事事圆满
Zhù fú zhōng qiū jiā jié kuài lè, yuè yuán rén yuán shì shì yuán mǎn